Clients often complain about supposedly exorbitant rates charged by criminal lawyers but reading about a respected practitioner being beaten almost to death at his home must make other “respectable” professionals wonder why anyone would do this job for any price! Dealing on a regular basis with “people” capable of such cowardly viciousness requires a rare type of person and is worth more than most criminal lawyers in Montreal are paid.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018