Amazingly there has been little comment on the recent minority members bill which will make it mandatory for all members of the Supreme Court to function in both official languages without an interpreter. The wisdom of this seems very questionable since it would greatly restrict eligible candidates, particularly from western provinces.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018