Criminal lawyers in Montreal are preparing for turbulent times as Crown prosecutors prepare to strike on Tuesday. Delays, which are often appreciated by clients and their lawyers, are foreseen in cases where the accused are on bail while cases involving detained persons should proceed. However, it remains to be seen whether these so-called essential services will be provided with the usual efficiency by disgruntled prosecutors.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018