This defendant seems to have got off quite easily for what he did. After all, 30 days in jail seems to be reasonable punishment for the sheer stupidity of attacking the police chief in the presence of the mayor! In the eyes of many a longer sentence might appear justified considering the victim was the miscreant’s wife and she suffered a broken arm.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018