Things tend to get more difficult for criminal lawyers and their clients as time goes by. As seen above, provinces are increasingly exercising their jurisdiction over highway safety by limiting permissable levels of blood alcohol. Given this trend and the availability of alcohol detection ignition devices it seems only a question of time before all cars are equipped with mechanisms which prevent them from being started by drivers having more than a minimum amount of blood alcohol.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018