Experienced Bilingual Criminal Lawyer in Montreal
Former Crown Prosecutor
- Called to the Quebec Bar in 1976 and began his career as a Crown Prosecutor in Montreal.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Law degree from McGill University.
- Has held a number of prestigious positions including acting as coordinator of the Criminal Law Review for the Solicitor General of Canada in Ottawa, as well as lecturing at the Faculty of Law at McGill University, teaching Criminal Procedure.
- Entered private practice in 1986 as a criminal defense lawyer. The hundreds of criminal trials he has been involved in include over 40 trials by judge and jury, many of which were murder cases.
- Extensive experience prosecuting and defending white collar criminal cases such as theft and fraud, as well as a large number of successful defenses of impaired driving cases, where his science background is valuable in dealing with the technical aspects of breathalyzer issues.
- Renowned for specialized expertise in extradition cases.