Any insensitivity shown toward the victim of the terrible fatality referred to in the previous post was unintended and is regretted. In no way was it meant to imply the victim and her family deserve anything but sympathy for this tragic loss of life. The comments were directed to the abstract concept of the commercial domestication of animals and were not meant to impute any blameworthiness to the victim or diminish the sorrow felt by us all.
- Supreme Court of Canada Issues Landmark Ruling In Drug Cases January 7, 2021
- British Court Refuses Extradition of Julian Assange January 6, 2021
- The Politics of Extradition January 29, 2019
- Major Changes To The Criminal Law In 2018 December 31, 2018
- Montreal criminal lawyers adapting to pot legalization October 31, 2018